Hey, maybe we’re a tad biased because we think that having a car wrapped is a great idea but even if we weren’t, there are still plenty of objectively good reasons to wrap your car, especially if you live in the London area.
- Protection from pollution/the environment – Due to its high density of people/ vehicles/ businesses etc. London is one of the most polluted places in the country. Aside from our health, this can also have a detrimental effect on your car’s paintwork too. A wrap can help protect the original paintwork of the vehicle from the pollution in the air, rain and albeit occasional snow/hail in winter.
- General protection – Aside from the above, a wrap helps to protect the paintwork from more general things like stone chips, tar marks and other paintwork staining that can adversely affect it.
- Resale value – If your car is well-maintained and has a wrap that’s eye-catching and in good condition, you may well get a higher resale price for it.
- Versatility: easily removable – A vehicle wrap is quite easy to remove meaning the original paintwork won’t be damaged.
- Temporary colour change – A car wrap can be used to temporarily change the colour or appearance of the car without having to permanently modify it.
- Branding and low-cost advertising – This is always important, more so than ever in London. Businesses often wrap their company cars or vans to advertise their brand and increase brand recognition. With its high population, London is the perfect place to do this. Car wraps can be used as a low-cost alternative to traditional advertising methods such as billboards and so on, which are even more expensive in London.
- Unique look – We can create virtually any customised look you want. If you’d like to have a gold or leopard print wrap; no problem, we can do that too. It’s also fair to say that there’s no shortage of expensive cars in London so if you own one, it’s a great way to stand out from the crowd.
- Aesthetics – This should be higher on the list in our opinion but let’s try and keep things practical! A car wrap can enhance the appearance of the car and make it look far more attractive. Especially with added extras like a de-chrome or blackout package.